We’ve expanded Quizizz to help you teach, collect feedback, and engage with students no matter where you are. Quizizz Super is our new paid plan that offers teachers a number of upgrades over and above what is available with a basic plan.
Here is a list of the features that are currently covered under Quizizz Super.
Asynchronous Learning Updates
- Create evergreen assignments with no deadlines.
- Set deadlines to any date you want.
- Reopen expired assignments whenever you need to.
Tag Custom Topics and Add Answer Explanations
- Enhance learning by supplementing questions with answer explanations or solutions
- Tag custom topics or standards to each question
- Get access to reports that highlight mastery on a topic-level
Audio-Visual Learning Tools
- Embed YouTube videos in quizzes and Lessons
- Upload or record audio clips
- Trim and edit clips
Experience Quizizz Ad-free
- You and your students get to use Quizizz with zero ads.
Unlimited Editing and Collaboration
- Edit Super features in public quizzes and Lessons without any restrictions
- Add a co-editor to your content (COMING SOON)
Want to upgrade to Quizizz Super? Click here
Here’s some additional information you might find useful :
Do students have to pay to use Quizizz?
Quizizz is free for students and they do not need to pay to participate in any of the quizzes or Lessons on the platform.
Are there any player limits?
Quizizz Super users can host quizzes or Lessons with up to 500 participants.
How many quizzes/Lessons can I host?
Both Basic and Super accounts can host any number of Lessons or games on the platform. However, only Super users can access the upgrades mentioned above.
Can I get Quizizz Super for my school?
If you’re interested in purchasing Quizizz Super for multiple teachers at your school, please fill this Quote Request Form and we’ll get back to you.