There are five different types of questions available on Quizizz.
- Multiple choice: When there are multiple options available but students need to select only one correct answer.
- Checkbox: When more than one option (from the given options) need to be selected in order to get the answer right.
- Fill-in-the-Blank: Students need to manually enter the answer in the space provided. The character limit for FIB is 160 chars. A message shows up when the answer exceeds 120 characters.
- Open-ended: Longer answers that are not graded. The character limit for open-ended is 1000 chars. A message shows up when the answer >800 characters.
- Poll: There is no correct answer in a poll. You can select whether to allow students to select only one option or multiple options.