There are five different types of questions available on Quizizz.
- Multiple choice: Questions with two or more (up to five) answer options; only one option is the correct answer. A student can only select one answer option when playing the quiz.
- Checkbox: Questions with multiple correct answers. A student must select all the possible answers to get the question right when playing the quiz. No points are awarded for a question if a student gets it partially correct.
- Fill in the Blanks: Students need to enter the answer in the space provided manually. The character limit for a fill-in-the-blanks question is 160.
- Open-ended: These are long answer questions. The character limit for open-ended is 1000. A message shows up when the answer >800 characters.
Note: Open-ended questions are not graded.
- Poll: These are no correct answer questions. You can choose whether to allow students to select only one or multiple options.
Note: You can also add a slide after converting a quiz to a lesson.