Practice games help students learn independently and are ideal for distance learning. Some important facts to consider while sharing practice games:
- Students can use flashcards to review concepts before and after the game
- Shared practice links do not expire
- Students don't need to log in to play a practice game
- Teachers do not get reports for practice games
Here's how to share a practice game with your students:
- Create a quiz or search for one from our library. We have millions of teacher-created quizzes on a variety of topics on Quizizz.
- Click on 'Practice' and select 'Share practice link' from the dropdown.
- Copy the link to share it with your students. You can either share it via your preferred LMS or just copy the link and share it with your students.
- Students joining the game via the link or the LMS can opt for the settings they'd like to include in the game.