Yes, every team does not need to have the same number of players. The teams with fewer players will receive bonus "Equalizer Points" to compensate for the lack of players. The "Equalizer Points" are designed to be equivalent to having an extra player who performs at the team's average.
Articles in this section
- Playing Team Mode
- Can I have uneven teams for a team quiz?
- Changing team names
- Review mode for teachers
- Hosting a quiz
- Game settings
- What's the difference between Live and Homework modes?
- Is it possible to edit a game while it's in progress?
- How do I save the results of my quiz?
- Removing a player during a game