Yes, every team does not need to have the same number of players. The teams with fewer players will receive bonus "Equalizer Points" to compensate for the lack of players. The "Equalizer Points" are designed to be equivalent to having an extra player who performs at the team's average.
Articles in this section
- Playing Team Mode
- What happens when the Glitch power-up is applied in a game?
- Why did we create The Name Factory?
- How many attempts do I get to pick a name using Name Factory?
- How do I make using The Name Factory mandatory?
- How do I know my students’ real names with Name Factory?
- What is The Quizizz Name Factory?
- Can I disable Power-ups?
- How are Power-ups scored?
- How are Power-ups awarded?