Assigning a quiz to your class is easier than ever! Quizizz classes let you create a class and assign a quiz without a game code.
Here are the steps to assign a quiz using Classes on Quizizz:
- Find the quiz you want to conduct and click the "Live Game" or "Homework" button.
- Once you are on the game settings page, click the assign button as shown in the image below to create a class for the first time.
- Now click 'Create a new class' button to create a new class. If you are a Google Classroom user, you can easily import all your Google Classroom classes by clicking 'Import from Google Classroom' button.
- Now, enter a new class name and click 'Create class' button. Now your class is ready. If this is your first class, you will not have any students added (yet!)
- Click the Host game button to host a quiz. Since your class empty, you will see the familiar game code screen. Share the game code with your students to join the quiz. When the students join the quiz, they will be automatically added to the new class.
- That's it! You have created a class, added your students and hosted a quiz in one go.
The next time you assign a quiz to this class, you won't need a game code! Students will automatically be notified when they open the join page.
Let us know your thoughts on the Classes feature at email@example.com.