Assigning a quiz to your class is easier than ever! Quizizz classes let you create a class and assign a quiz without a game code.
Here are the steps to assign a quiz using Classes on Quizizz:
- Find the quiz you want to conduct and click the "Live Game" or "Homework" button.
- Once you are on the game settings page, click the assign button as shown in the image below to create a class for the first time.
- Now click 'Create a new class' button to create a new class. If you are a Google Classroom user, you can easily import all your Google Classroom classes by clicking 'Import from Google Classroom' button.
- Note: If you create a class on Quizizz, you will first need to add students to it before you can assign them a quiz. If you use Google Classroom, you don't need to wait, you can assign to it right away and your students can join the class later. Learn more about that here.
- Once you've got your class ready, just select it from the list and click "Host Game". All your students will get notified in their accounts about the games you assign them, and they can attempt them at any time (within the deadline you set).
Let us know your thoughts on the Classes feature at email@example.com.