You can combine quizzes using our 'Teleport' feature. With Teleport, it is possible to create a great quiz in just a few minutes without typing a word. Teleport feature lets you search for quizzes and add the questions from them to your quiz.
- Open the quiz editor by creating a new quiz or editing an existing quiz.
- Click the search bar under the Teleport questions section to open the Teleport search from the quiz editor.
- The teleport search will automatically look for the quizzes with the quiz title as the keyword. You can look for questions from the initial search result or search for new quizzes by changing the search keyword.
You can use the search filters like grades, subjects, number of questions and languages to help you find the right questions for your class.
- To search questions from a quiz under your 'My library' section, search for the quiz name and uncheck the public quizzes checkbox next to the search bar.
- Select any quiz from the search result to display questions on the right. Click the 'Add' button that appears when you hover over the question to import the question to your quiz.
If you have any suggestions to improve our teleport feature, feel free to reach out to us or add them to our Teacher's wishlist.