You can combine quizzes using our 'Teleport' feature. With Teleport, it's possible to create a great quiz in just a few minutes without typing a word.
- Open the Quizizz editor (create a quiz or edit an existing quiz.)
- Once you are inside the editor, click 'Search from existing questions' button to open the Teleport search.
- Search for a quiz using any keyword from the search bar.
- Click on a quiz from the search results and hover over the question to view the 'Add' button as shown below.
- Click 'Add' to import the question to your quiz.
If you are still having any difficulty, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org