You can combine quizzes using our 'Teleport' feature. With Teleport, it's possible to create a great quiz in just few minutes without typing a word.
- Open the Quizizz editor (create a quiz or edit an existing quiz.)
- Once you are inside the editor, click 'Search from existing questions' button to open the Teleport search.
- Search for a quiz using any keyword from the search bar.
- Click on a quiz from the search results and hover over the question to view the 'Add' button as shown below.
- Click 'Add' to import the question to your quiz.
Now you can combine your private quizzes as well using the Teleport feature. You can search for them by checking the 'Include only my quizzes' box under the search. If the quiz is a duplicated quiz, then check 'Include duplicates' box too.
If you are still having any difficulty with Teleport, please reach out to us at email@example.com