Yes, you can run multiple games of Quizizz simultaneously. Each game code will generate a separate report. So if you have multiple groups/classes, just start multiple games and assign a different game code to each group. This will work if you assign via Google Classroom as well.
Articles in this section
- Review mode for teachers
- Hosting a quiz
- What are the different Game Settings?
- What is the difference between live and homework session?
- Is it possible to edit a game while it's in progress?
- How do I save the results of my quiz?
- Removing a player during a game
- Where do I find the game code?
- Can I start multiple games for different classes?
- How can I assign a quiz to multiple classes?