Quiz Editor allows you to include the following question types -
- Fill-in-the-Blank questions
- Polls (no correct answer)
- Open-Ended questions (not graded)
- Multiple correct answers (Checkbox)
- Images as answer choices
- Up to 5 answer choices (valid for MCQ, Checkbox, and Poll questions)
Here are the steps to create a quiz on the new editor:
- Once you are logged in, you can either click on the Create button from the left navigation bar .
- You can now start creating a quiz. Enter a name and select the subject or category it falls under. Click the 'Save' button to continue. (Don't worry about being perfect with the name or tags as you can always come back and edit these later)
- Choose the question type you would like to include from the available options. There are five different types of questions available on Quizizz.
- Multiple choice: When there are multiple options available but students need to select only one correct answer.
- Checkbox: When more than one option (from the given options) need to be selected in order to get the answer right.
- Fill-in-the-Blank: Students need to manually enter the answer in the space provided. The character limit for FIB is 160 chars. A message shows up when the answer exceeds 120 characters.
- Open-ended: Longer answers that are not graded. The character limit for open-ended is 1000 chars. A message shows up when the answer >800 characters.
- Poll: There is no correct answer in a poll. You can select whether to allow students to select only one option or multiple options.
- You can also add text images to your questions. To add an image to a question, click on the 'Image' button next to the question text field.
- You can also add images as answer options. Click on the icon as shown below to add an image as an answer.
- Adjust the time from the drop-down as shown below and click save to complete the question.
- Now include answer explanations describing steps that lead to the correct answer. (Available with Quizizz Super)
- You can also import questions from other quizzes using our 'Teleport' feature. Just click 'Teleport' to get started. Search for the quiz and click 'Add' button to teleport the question to your quiz.
There's a lot more you can do with the new question types on Quizizz. Do check out the recommended list of articles below to understand how to use it better! Do let us know your thoughts on the new Quizizz Editor at firstname.lastname@example.org.