The Quizizz editor lets you make quizzes with the following question types:
1. Multiple correct answers
2. Images as answer choices
3. Up to 5 answer choices
You can choose to have a combination of these question types in the same quiz.
Here are the steps to create a quiz using the Quizizz editor:
- Once you are logged in, click on the 'Create new quiz' button from the navigation bar.
- You now get to see a popup that prompts you to create the quiz. Enter a name and select an image for the quiz. Click the 'Save' button to continue. (You can always come back and edit these later)
- Click on 'Create a new question' button to add a new question to your quiz.
- Select the question type (Single answer or Multi-select) from the drop-down as shown in the image below.
- You can add questions with text and/or images. To add an image to a question, click on the 'Image' button next to the question text field.
- Provide some answer choices for the question. All questions should have between two to five answer options. Click the Add answer option button to add an option.
- Now you can also add images as answer options. Change the answer type to upload an image for the answer options(from the drop-down as shown below).
- Adjust the time taken to answer the question from the drop-down and click save to complete the question.
- You can also import questions from other quizzes using our 'Teleport' feature. Just click 'Search from existing quizzes' to get started. Search for the quiz and click the 'Add' button to teleport the question to your quiz.
Once you have added all the questions to your quiz, click on the 'Finish Quiz' button to publish the quiz.
Let us know your thoughts on the new Quizizz Editor at firstname.lastname@example.org