With the Quizizz editor, you can make quizzes of the following question types:
1. Multiple correct answers
2. Images as answer choices
3. Up to 5 answer choices
Here are the steps to create a quiz on the new editor:
- Once you are logged in, click on the 'Create new quiz' button from the left navigation bar.
- A pop up named 'Let's create a quiz!' appears. Enter a name and select an image for the quiz. Click the 'Save' button to continue. (You can always come back and edit these later)
- Now you can click 'Create a new question' button to add a new question to your quiz.
- Select the question type (Single correct or Multiple correct) from the drop-down as shown in the image below.
- Write a question with text and/or images. To add an image to a question, click on the 'Image' button next to the question text field.
- Provide some answer choices for the question. You can have questions with two to five answer options. Click the Add answer option button to add an option.
- Now you can also add images as answer options. Change the answer type to upload an image for the answer options(from the drop-down as shown below).
- Adjust the time from the drop-down as shown below and click save to complete the question.
- You can also import questions from other quizzes using our 'Teleport' feature. Just click 'Search from existing quizzes' to get started. Search for the quiz and click the 'Add' button to teleport the question to your quiz.
Once you have added all the question for your quiz, click on the 'Finish Quiz' button to publish the quiz.
Let us know your thoughts on the new Quizizz Editor at email@example.com