Yes, since the questions appear on the device, every student needs to have their own device.
Articles in this section
- Having trouble accessing Quizizz?
- How do I extend the Homework mode deadline?
- How do I report an error in a quiz?
- What are the internet bandwidth requirements for Quizizz?
- Which are the domains I need to unblock to get Quizizz working?
- Checking the browser/firewall settings for Quizizz
- Reporting inappropriate content
- How many people can play Quizizz at the same time?
- What devices can I use with Quizizz?
- Does each student need a device?