Yes, since the questions appear on the device, every student needs to have their own device.
Articles in this section
- What are the internet bandwidth requirements for Quizizz?
- Which are the domains I need to unblock to get Quizizz working?
- How to check the browser/firewall settings for Quizizz to work?
- How to report an error in a quiz?
- How to report a quiz with inappropriate content?
- How many people can play Quizizz at the same time?
- What devices can I use with Quizizz?
- Does each student need a device?
- Is it possible to edit a game when it is in progress?
- How to extend the deadline on a homework Quizizz?