Here is a link to a short youtube video that explains the process:
If you prefer to read, here are the steps to conduct a Quizizz:
- Search for the quiz you want to conduct (or create it.)
- On the quiz page, click "Play Live" or "Homework"
- Now you will see the Quiz Settings page, where you can customize your quiz session.
- After adjusting the settings, click on Proceed.
- Your quiz is now launched! You will see a 6 digit game code on this screen, share this with your students.
- Students can join by going to join.quizizz.com and entering the game code and their name.
- In the case of homework game, your students can now join and play the game. For a live game, you need click "Start Game" to begin the game (but at least 1 player needs to have joined first). You don't need to wait till everyone has joined, players can join even after the game has started.
- That's it! You will now start seeing the live progress of students as they answer questions. The quiz report is also stored in the My Reports section.
A few other things to note:
- You can stop the game any time by pressing the End Game button. This will end the quiz, and generate a report with the current data. Note: This will end the game for any players still in progress.
- At the end of a quiz, click on Save Data to download a detailed excel report. You can also do this from the My Reports tab where all your reports are stored.