With Quizizz, it is possible for you to host a quiz game in 2 modes, Live or Homework. Students can join the game from any device, including laptops, tablets or mobile phones.
Here are the steps to host a quiz game on Quizizz:
- Search for the quiz you want to conduct (or create it.)
- On the quiz page, click the "Live Game" or "Homework" buttons.
- Now you will see the Game Settings page, where you can customize your session by adjusting the settings.
- Now click on Host game.
- Your game is ready to join now! You will see a 6 digit game code on this screen, share this with your students.
- Students can join by going to joinmyquiz.com and entering the game code and their name.
- In the case of a homework game, your students can now join and play the game at any time. For a live game, you need to click "Start Game" to begin the game after at least 1 player has joined. You don't need to wait until everyone has joined, players can join even after the game has started.
- That's it! You will now start seeing the live progress of students as they answer questions. You can always access the game's report in the My Reports section.
A few other things to note:
- You can stop the game any time by pressing the End Game button. This will end the quiz, and generate a report with the current data. Note: This will end the game for any players still in progress.
- At the end of a quiz, click on Save Data to download a detailed excel report. You can also do this from the My Reports tab where all your reports are stored.