Is your quiz having a lot of questions? No worries! Now, it is possible to upload quizzes from a spreadsheet.
- First, download the sample file (download link) to get the template for the spreadsheet.
- Once you have opened the sample file, you will find instructions in each column. Enter the questions under the 'Question' column.
- After filling the question, you need to enter the option choices. You don't need to fill all the option columns, you can leave them blank if not required.
- Enter a number ranging from 1 to 5 under 'Correct answer' column. The number represents the option number for the right answer. For multiple correct answers, you can specify the options separated by a comma. For example, If you need the options one, two and four as correct, you can write 1,2,4 under the correct answer column.
- Fill in the 'Time' column (in seconds).
- Provide an image URL for the question image (optional).
Once you have completed the questions, save the spreadsheet. Are you ready? Let's upload the spreadsheet to Quizizz!
Open Quizizz Creator, click 'Import from spreadsheet' button as shown in the image below.
You can either upload or drag & drop the spreadsheet to import the questions.
Now, click the 'Save' button to save the uploaded questions.
Note: You can only upload files in .xls or .xlsx format. You can create .xlsx files in MS Excel, Numbers (Mac) or Open Office.
If you are still having any difficulty with getting Excel upload to work for you, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org