Collections not only helps you organize all your quizzes in a folder but also makes it super easy for you to bookmark any public quiz for later.
How does it work?
- To add any of your quizzes to a Collection, simply click on the “Add”
button. It opens up a new window.
- This window shows all your existing collections and gives you an option to create a new one.
- To create a new collection, Add a name (like History Part 1) in the window and click on the “Create” button.
- The new collection is created and the quiz is added to in this new collection. The green “quiz added” message shows up on the right.
- You can also add the quiz to an existing collection by simply clicking on the collection name in this window. The “green” added message will again appear.
- To bookmark any public quiz you wish to use later, you can add to your collection by following the same steps as above.
- You can view all your collections under 'Collections' tab on the left menu.
- You can delete a quiz from a collection by clicking on the “Remove” button inside that collection.
P.S. You can add a quiz to multiple collections
Here is a quick video showing you how to organize quizzes in folders: